Graco's Hydra Clean
Air-Operated and Hydraulic Pressure Washers for Hazardous Locations
Spray down portability for sanitary and industrial applications
- Efficient cleaning with hot or cold water, detergent or chemical solutions up to 200°F (93°C).
- Supports two guns on one unit for multiple operators.
- Use with open-head universal drums.
- Durable piston pump technology will not corrode with harsh chemicals.
Gas and electric can’t be used? Choose the pneumatic-driven or hydraulic-driven Hydra-Clean pressure washer for your cleaning solution!
Unlike many gas and electric pressure washers, our Hydra-Clean pressure washers are designed to operate in hazardous locations. Our industrial and sanitary pressure washers are a quick, easy and efficient method to clean your toughest environments.
High Pressure and High Flow Cleaning
- Air: Up to 4,000 psi (275.6 bar) and 9 gpm (34 lpm).
- Hydraulic: Up to 4,300 psi (296.5 bar) and 9 gpm (34 lpm).
Supports Multiple Guns
- Use 2 spray wands at the same time to support multiple operators.
- Use with hot or cold water, detergents or strong chemical solutions up to 200°F (93°C).
Optional Hose Reel
- Hose reel kit easily mounts on any new or existing cart- or wall-mount Hydra-Clean unit
- Durable piston pump technology can handle abrasives.
- 300 Series SST pump will not corrode with chemicals, abrasives or in harsh environments.
- Maximum capacity: 9 GPM(34 LPM)
- Maximum Pressure: 296.3 Bar
- Size: 3/8" TO 1"
- Option: Pneumatic Hydraulic Hydra-Clean
- Brand: GRACO