Twin Screw Pumps
The JRZS series is the twin-screw pump which was newly developed with very unique own design “One piece with large radius corner screw-case” and very compact “Front loading self-balanced mechanical seals” and “Fully drainable front cover design”. It is the one in field of the twin screw pumps!
The JRZS series is part of the hygienic pumping solutions from JEC and was designed to reliably pump low to high viscous, volatile or gaseous products and for applications where maximum hygiene and efficiency is required. The JRZS series can be optionally heated for conveying special media. Produced according to the highest hygiene specifications – EHEDG or 3A – certified manufacturing processes.
Very high rotation speed range allow either products or cleaning fluid to be pumped as required.
High rotation speeds in cleaning operations ensure that the self-cleaning effect of the pump works.
Wetted parts are made of SS 316L.
- 2 in 1 principle; Wide range of products & CIP possible with only one pump.
- Pulsation free for gentle operation.
- Maximized application flexibility at wide range of speeds, providing many different operating conditions (pressures, viscosities and temperatures).
- High efficiency and suction performance.
- JEC Twin Screw Pumps can be offered with integral geared adaptor with B5 Flange to adapt 4 Pole motor directly without coupling & no need of seperate gear reducer.
- JEC Twin Screw pumps are provided with double angular ball bearings which are recommended for high speed with less heat generation, are tough & reliable.
- These bearings have low power consumption.
- 3A & EHEDG Certified Product.
- Unique and simple construction of shaft sealing system, screw case and gearbox.
- Variable shaft sealing system.
- Optional heating or cooling jacket.
- Low servicing costs.
- Maximum capacity: 100 m3/hr.
- Maximum Pressure: 16 BAR.
- Size: 2" x 1.5" to 4" x 3"
- Material: SS316L
- Brand: JEC Ltd.