Graco Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
New Center Connection!
- Available on polypropylene pumps.
- End porting available on all material options.
Modular Air Valve
- Stall-free operation provides smooth and rapid changeover along with ease of maintenance.
Increased Flow & Efficiency
- Up to 30% more efficient than the industry leaders.
- Up to 10% more flow than market leaders.
Updated Diaphragm Design
- Improved diaphragm design for longer life.
- Overmolded PTFE diaphragm option.
- Reduced leakage & cold flow.
- Increased strength with smaller footprint.
- Overmold maintains chemical resistance.
Four Bolt Joint Design
- Bolted design provides even sealing pressure for leak-free operation.
- Polypropylene for chemical compatibility.
- Reduced air leakage.
- Provides ease of maintenance.
Chemical Fluid Section Material Options
- Plastic models available in polypropylene or PVDF.
- Metal models available in SST and Hastelloy.
Saniforce High Sanitary Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps
- Fluid contact areas are FDA-Compliant and meet CFR Title 21.
- EHEDG & 3A Certified pump options to meet the sanitation requirements of the milk, dairy & pharma industry.
- Featuring Graco’s durable, lube-free, non-sticking air valve.
- Available in ball and flapper designs, with 1.5 inch, 2 inch, 3 inch and 4 inch tri-clamp connections.
- Maximum capacity: 1135 LPM.
- Maximum Pressure: 8.6 BAR.
- Size: 1/4" TO 4"
- Material: Acetal, Aluminium, Ductile Iron, Hardened SST, PVDF, PP & Stainless Steel
- Brand: Graco