Electric Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
Would you like to eliminate unnecessary pump failures for your application? Would you like to improve your facilities energy efficiency and create a quieter and cleaner work environment for your employees? Graco’s Husky e-Series pumps will help you achieve all of those items!
- Patent pending technology allows pump to stall under pressure preventing pump failures from clogged lines or closed valves.
- Energy efficient electric drive reduces energy consumption up to 80% compared to traditional air operated diaphragm pumps.
- Seal-less diaphragm pump design eliminates leaking and failures due to run-dry pump conditions.
- All FDA compliant fluid sections and tri-clamp connections for accelerated cleaning and minimal down time.
- Ability to stall under pressure for dispensing or filling applications without need for a circulation line.
- Gentle pumping for shear sensitive materials.
- Durable pump construction handles particulates and abrasives in material without damage to pump.
- Worry free pump design without rotateable seal prevents leaking and need for flushing.
Our Husky e-Series pumps are ideal for applications that require low pulsation and a smooth flow. The air charged drive allows for the elimination or reduction of pulsation WITHOUT expensive pulsation dampeners or surge tanks.
Durable Pump Technology
- Handles slurries and abrasives all without damage to the pump.
- Gentle on shear sensitive material.
- Runs dry.
- No rotating or moving fluid seals.
- Self priming.
- Reduce energy consumption and operating costs.
- Increase pump control.
- Accurately meter fluid.
- Create the pump you need with multiple material offerings for manifolds, seats, balls, and diaphragms.
Patent Pending Air Charged Drive
- Bolted design provides even sealing pressure for leak-free operation.
- Increase diaphragm life without compromising your fluid.
- Ability to minimize pulsation on fluid outlet.
- Stalls under pressure without additional switches and controls.
Maximum capacity: 537 LPM.
Maximum Pressure: 6.9 BAR.
Size: 1" TO 2.5"
Material: Metalic & Plastic
- Operate on 120v, 240v or 480v power.
- Available in AC or Brushless DC.
- Hazardous location motor options available.